Who is BCH?
What do we do?
BCH enables clients to grow their businesses. In order to do this, a business needs to move from being a small informal atmosphere to a well-oiled machine through strategic enterprise development.
Why do we do it?
There is a growing awareness of the need to provide staff with SETA certified skills development in a BB-EEE compliant and safe work environment. Not only to comply with government mandate but also to assist in tackling pervasive socio-economic issues using sustainable and ethical methods.
Who do we do it for?
BCH provide businesses comprising of 50 or more employees with assistance in gaining employment equity compliance, health and safety compliance and SETA accredited staff training. We strive to provide cost effective solutions to companies who embrace ethical business practice through good corporate governance.
How do we do it?
• BCH offers SETA certified training (sector education training authority) in order to assist in bridging skills gaps, thereby simultaneously growing your business and contributing towards the National Skills Development Strategy of South Africa through strategic training development.
• Our training is in line with our high standards, we provide trainers and facilitators who are knowledgeable and experienced in the subjects which they facilitate.
• Our Skills Development Facilitators (SDF’s) will assist businesses in claiming their grants from SETA by compiling and submitting Workplace Skills Plans (WSP’s) and Annual Training Reports (ATR’s).
• We have the skills, training and experience to conduct safety audits in the workplace in order to achieve compliance within the scope of the Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHS).
• Through training, BCH provide B-BBEE (Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment) solutions and carries out enterprise development as well as Socio-Economic Development in South Africa.
• Additionally we assist our clients in achieving compliance as per the department of labour’s Employment Equity Act.
As an established and respected provider of business compliance services, we can assist your business in not only becoming compliant, but also claiming back your share from the relevant SETA’s.